Me and STREETPHOTO
I am a hobby photographer and I also like to write … I was on Internet in the beginning so that’s why I have a lot of blogs … curious and love to learn … In the ”beginning” it was HTML and WYSIWYG and now it is wordpress and tumblr ….
Birgitta – blogfia – FOTO chip … that’s me!
I have two Canons –EOS 6D and Power Shot G12.
I am now totally lost in STREET PHOTOGRAPHING – showing the street life of people.
Thinking a lot of what Street Photographing is to me – reading articles – getting inspired of other street photographers – take part in many SP groups in Internet …. learning …. enjoying …. living …
I shoot in Black & White …. and I go with the flow …
To me it is important …
- it’s public urban places
- it’s people in my pictures
- it’s (for me) unknown people
- that anyone can be photographed
- it’s never arranged pictures
- to not interfere the situation
- to always show my camera
- show the life in streets by photographing people
- to think twice when taking pictures of children
- to like people but not always the situation
- to keep political text away from street photos
(politics has another arena)
- to give the viewer opportunity for self-interpretation
- with a spirit to not humiliate or insult
- to show any kind of streetlife in my photos